Fire Damage in Highland, CA
This property suffered fire/ smoke damage caused by electrical malfunction that began in the son’s bedroom overnight. Thankfully, the family was able to make it out of the burning home safely, as the fire took no time to spread leaving the family without the place they knew as home. SERVPRO of Highland arrived, removed all the affected material, treated/ sanitized the framing & was also able to salvage most of the customer’s valuable/ sentimental value items. Here at SERVPRO, we understand, sympathize & are compassionate to all of customer’s needs. After we finalized the fire mitigation process, we also completed the build back at this property. One stop shop!