Have a toilet overflow? Call SERVPRO
One of the many rooms that suffered water damages.
SERVPRO employees are like heroes, they are there when you really need them most.
Your house is your temple, your “relax zone”. You had a long day at work and want to come home to a clean house, eat your dinner, catch a show on tv then go to sleep. That sounds about right, right? Instead, you come home to water coming out your front door because the restroom overflowed while you were at work.
What do you do? Sponge up the large amounts of sewage water? The #1 response is call SERVPRO of Highland/ North Redlands. Our team will arrive right away, help you extract the water and dry it up. We can help you open up a claim and report damages to your insurance.
Our team will help you throughout every step of the way. We can help you from the beginning to the end. SERVPRO of Highland/ North Redlands can mitigate and restore your home back to normal “Like it never even happened.”
OMG! What is that? insulation? mold?
A small leak in your home can cause severe mold damage.
With our very busy lives it is easy to overlook simple things like small water leaks, mold, or even smells.
I am one of those persons that is so busy every day that I rarely notice anything around the house until it's very visible or too late. Just like this picture, the homeowner just thought it was something like insulation, never gave it any thought until it grew. It turned out to be mold growing inside her walls eek!!
I am going to give you quick tips on what to be looking for to prevent severe mold damage.
- Check underneath all your faucets in your home for small leaks.
- Look underneath your faucets to see if you see signs of past water damage.
- Look at your ceilings and check for brown/black spots, bubbling or chipped paint.
A slow leak can cause serious damage if left unchecked. Like in this picture, for example. The slow leak was from the restroom upstairs. When SERVPRO of Highland/ N. Redlands arrived to inspect the home, we found a mold infestation inside the walls. Our team worked fast to remove all the mold and get the home back to normal “Like it never even happened.”
If you suspect you have a mold issue, call SERVPRO of Highland N. Redlands right away. Our technicians will inspect your home, locate where the issue is coming from, and fix it.
Let's shake off 2020 and start fresh in 2021
Our SERVPRO team of Highland/ N. Redlands is not just a team, it's a Family.
As we happily enter this new year, we want to take a minute to appreciate all the accomplishments we had, even during a pandemic that has been relentless and difficult for everyone in the world. 2020 was such a crazy year it made everyone appreciate what we already had like our family, health, work and toilet paper. What was that all about, right? Our office had an amazing year, even with all the shutdowns, corona virus scares, fires, crazy elections, Lysol and hand sanitizer outages. Our office still managed to hire new employees, market, met deadlines, buy a new company car and even kept working through the scare while wearing a facemask of course. We are very thankful to have an amazing team because without them none of this would have been possible. SERVPRO of Highland/ N. Redlands is setting new exciting goals and will work hard to achieve them. Our team has been and will continue to work hard to keep our clients, agents, and adjusters happy through these unfortunate events we are facing. We know better days are coming and are very excited. 2021 will make 2020 feel "Like it never even happened."
Thankful for our SERVPRO family.
From our SERVPRO team of Highland/ North Redlands we wish everyone a happy and safe Thanks giving.
There is no stopping our green team, we have been working relentlessly to help our community. Through the shutdowns due to COVID-19 virus outbreaks, storms, crazy winds, scorching heat from all the wildfires, and floods. We have overcome obstacles with a big smile underneath our face masks. We are thankful and grateful to be able to work and provide for our families, we will continue to pray for better days. From our SERVPRO family to yours we give thanks and wish everyone a safe and healthy Thanksgiving. Together we will get through this.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness SERVPRO wears pink
Let's wear our pink and show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness. Together we are stronger!
October is not only know for Halloween, it is also Breast Cancer awareness month. 1 out of 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in the course of their life time. Breast cancer is not only limited to women, less than one percent of all breast cancers have occurred in men. In honor of all the individuals battling breast cancer, I’ve decided to write about what you can do to join the fight.
1. You can wear a pink ribbon to symbolize breast cancer awareness. If you don’t have a pink ribbon, that's fine, just wear your pink clothes, and strut. Wanna make it a group thing? Collaborate with friends and families to rock the pink together. Just like our office girls.
2. Educate yourself and others! Early detection is crucial to a better outcome. Examine yourself for a lump, and if something doesn’t feel right, be sure to talk to a doctor. 3. Join a local fundraiser you can find a local one to you by visiting a website like the Susan G. Komer at <a5028659407947320801gmail-url" href="http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR?fr_id=6909&pg=entry" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" data-saferedirecturl="https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR?fr_id%3D6909%26pg%3Dentry&source=gmail&ust=1603496437849000&usg=AFQjCNE5oqNuCl_69DbI33bRShJjHw-nig">http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR?fr_id=6909&pg=entry .You can also create your own fundraiser! Collaborate with friends/family/ coworkers on creating an event to help raise money. You can hold a raffle, bake sales, giveaways, and so much more! 4. Have any hats or scarves you don’t use? Donate the to your local chemo center. Many individuals lose their hair due to their chemo sessions, what better way to help them shine, than with a new hat or scarf. Let's rise and fight together! No one should feel alone during a time like that. Let’s put on pink, spread awareness, cheer, strength, and joy. From all of us here at SERVPRO of Highland/North Redlands we are rooting for you! Stay Strong!
Mold Removal Specialist
This home was suffering from a musky smell until they opened up the walls and realized they had mold problem.
Do you see mold in your home? Do you think you have a mold problem?
Mold can start from a small water leak that goes unnoticed especially if a room has poor ventilation. Mold grows very quickly and spreads sporadically resulting in significant damage. When you see mold it can be an indicator of a bigger problem. If you suspect you have mold call SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands to come and assess your mold situation.
Is mold dangerous?
Mold is a very scary thing to have in your home because yes it can be dangerous. If mold is left untreated it can work its way into your duct work and cause lasting damages for you and your family.
How long does it Take for mold to grow?
Mold begins to grow as soon as its spores touch damp wood, fabric, drywall etc and it can spread around the home with in 24 to 48 hours According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). It invades your home and begins to spread one square inch per day. With in 18-21 days it becomes visible.
Can I get rid of mold?
You can wipe it off with some bleach and water but If you see it growing on drywall, it's usually growing on both sides of the paper coating, so wiping it off the surface doesn't always get rid of the colony. We recommend getting an inspection from SERVPRO of Highland / North Redland's for mold remediation. It's best to get it inspected because you never know how much damage it has done to your home. Mold grows rapidly behind walls where it's hidden. Mold causes damage to walls, wood, beams and even your home structure.
Who to call
SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands is here to help you overcome all your mold issues. At SERVPRO, our team of professionals will locate and address the source of your mold problem. We will remove any mold growth and treat the area to prevent any future mold growth.Call us today at (909) 425-1115 to schedule your free inspection.
Riverside home suffers from water damage.
This kitchen suffered from water damage. SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands removed all damaged walls, cabinets, carpets and tile.
"When I woke up this morning there was water everywhere!" Mrs. Joyce, the homeowner explained to us when we arrived at the scene. Her dishwasher gasket seal broke during the night and caused huge water damage throughout her entire home. Thankfully she knew what to do. She said this wasn't her first rodeo. Mrs. Joyce experienced something similar several years ago unfortunately. SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands is the first company that came to mind. It's funny how you see these things play out in movies with the soapy water coming out and everyone is laughing. Unfortunately it's not the same in real life. Due to the water damage, Mrs. Joyce's entire kitchen and living areas had to be torn out. All damaged walls, cabinets, carpets and tile were removed as you can see in the picture above. SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands quickly went into action. They stored all her belongings in containers to keep them clean during the demolition and reconstruction phase of the job. After the home was cleaned out, we set our industrial strength dehumidifiers and air blowers to insure everything was fully dry before we began reconstruction. This will prevent mold and harmful bacteria from forming. Once everything was cleared and dried, we proceeded with the reconstruction side of the job. Mrs. Joyce is excited to see how her home will turn out.
When water damage happens to your home Call SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands to help make things look "Like it never even happened."
Regardless Of The Disaster SERVPRO Is Here To Help. 24/7 Emergency Service!
SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands dispatched to home in Riverside, CA
Disasters can happen at any time, make SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands your #1 first response choice.
The fire happened around 10 am while the homeowner was home. By the time she noticed, it had already been too late. In just two minutes a fire can become life-threatening. In five minutes a residence can be engulfed in flames. Thankfully fire fighters arrived at the scene and were able to put it out before it could spread any further. Neighbors explained that there was fire coming out of the windows and there was a lot of black smoke everywhere.
Thankfully the homeowner made it out safe and had no injuries. SERVPRO of Highland was dispatched onsite. We arrived shortly after and made sure the home was safe to enter to inspect. We boarded up the home to prevent anyone from entering and made arrangements with the homeowner to get started on the fire mitigation process.
We returned the next morning to begin the process. We provided a full content inventory to advise the homeowner of her salvageable/ non-salvageable items. The homeowner was distraught but was thankful that SERVPRO of Highland/ North Redlands was there to help during this difficult time. The homeowner expressed "You guys are my heroes and I don't know what I would have done without your help!"
When disasters strike, make SERVPRO of Highland/ North Redlands your #1 first response team. And we’ll be sure to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Fire season is here
SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands works efficiently to restore your home after fire damage.
Well, fire season is here. The weather is over 100 degrees and it's muggy. Fires are erupting left and right. As of now we are hearing a lot about the massive Apple Fire that burned out of control in Riverside county. It burned over 28,085 acres of tall grass, timber and took some homes along the way.
Fires have been spreading quickly and the air quality has become very unhealthy in the surrounding areas. During times like these the best thing to do if a fire is getting close to home are:
- If possible clear all the brush around your home, trim your trees and dispose of them properly.
-Prepare an Emergency 72 hoir pack with things like a flashlight, first aid kit, radio and essentials. Have it ready for grab and go.
-Stay home and avoid outside activities especially if you suffer from asthma, heart disease or have respiratory problems.
-Now more than ever wear your mask.
-Lastly, have an evacuation plan ready for you and your family including pets in case of an emergency.
Fires are very real and they come fast! Fires spread very quickly and it's always best to be prepared.
Timing is everything! In case a fire gets close and an evacuation order is in place there won't be time to go back and grab things like your valuables or even save your beloved pets. This is the main reason you should practice with your family and pets that once the fire alarm/evacuation order goes off proceed with the practiced exit plan.
Here at SERVPRO of Highland/North Redlands we would like to thank all firefighters and first responders for everything they are doing during these hard times and for helping save homes during the process. Thank you!
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Highland / North Redlands 909-425-1115 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.